Fertility Self-Test Man
This fertility self-test is suitable for men who want an indication of the amount of sperm in their semen. This is a very reliable and easy to perform self-test.
– Easy to do
– Equal result
– Ordered on working days, delivered tomorrow
The fertility test from De Medical Tester measures the number of sperm cells per milliliter and thus the fertility of the man.
When you are trying to get pregnant as a couple, it is useful to get an indication of the fertility of the man. This male fertility test uses the complete semen sample. Most other tests only examine a small portion, which can lead to an inaccurate result. This self-test measures a man’s fertility in a very reliable way.
If you are interested in additional information, such as the instructions for use or the reliability of the test, you can find this information at the beginning of this text under the heading “Instructions for use”, “Reliability”, “Content of the test” and/or ” Reviews”.
The test measures the concentration of the number of million sperm cells per ml. The World Health Organization (WHO) has established a standard that a man is less fertile when there is per ml. less than 20 million sperm cells are found. The male fertility test from The Medical Tester indicates whether your sperm concentration is above or below this limit.
- Open the sealed pouch and remove the test cassette. Place it face up on a clean, dry and flat surface.
- Put 1 drop of the sperm cells in the test cassette.
- Put 3 drops of the staining solution buffer into the test cassette and wait 1 to 2 minutes.
- Put 2 drops of the wash solution buffer into the test cassette and wait 1 to 2 minutes.
- Read the result. The darker the result, the higher the sperm count
For a complete and extensive description, please refer to the package leaflet of the test, read it carefully before using the test.
Looking at sensitivity and specificity, the reliability values of the fertility test are very high. In addition, the test is also CE certified.
The sensitivity of a medical test is the percentage of true positive results among sick persons.
Sensitivity = 98 %
The specificity of a test is the percentage of true negative test results among non-ill persons.
Specificity = 98%
Content of the test
– 1x User manual
– 2x Test Cassette in a sealed pouch
– 2x Pipette
– 2x Collection tray
– 1x Staining Solution Buffer
– 1x Wash Solution Buffer